Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It must be good

So when two (1 & 2) people in one day blog about the same thing then it must be good? (And I'm not talking about 50 shades of Grey) Add that a celebrity (Rachel Zoe) is also a fan and I'm really keen to check things out.
I'm talking about Rowantree Design.
This stuff is just delightful! And I have spotted a few divine little dresses that could be prefect for when we finally christen Abigail later in the year.
I'm thinking one of these could be just perfect!

Old fashioned stunning!

So pretty! (All pics taken from the website-linked above)

My fav  of the whites

Is she allowed to wear colour?

So divine!
I just love new finds! I think that's one of the reasons I follow particular blogs!

What do you think of the dresses??? Have you purchased from this designer before?

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, so beautiful!

    Love the first one for a Christening dress. Third one down is a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't bought anything but have been eyeing the lovely clothes there for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dresses - might need to check them out for my niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old school designs but lovely. Will need to check it out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.