Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Family Photo - January 2012

As part of my new years resolutions I am going to make an effort to take more family photos.
I must take at least one a month.
Seems an easy task seeing as we have a new baby?
Well not so. We have millions of photos of Abigail. Lots of photos of one of us with her, but hardly any family shots!
My aim will be to post them at the end of each month.
So for January, we managed the following:

Swimming together in my parents pool on the 22nd of January - This was the best out of many a shonky shot!

Our 'self portrait' on Australia Day - 26th January

Now admittedly we were only in the same state at the same time for 16 days out of 31 (that does include today). We will aim much higher for February.

Do you make an effort to take family photos?

3 comments:

  1. family photo's are the best, we only seem to get the camera out on special occasions. i'm sure once bub is here though, we'll have more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're special occasion photographers too (although that's gone by the wayside lately) and those photos don't always turn out as candid & fun as those you just happen to take on 'regular' days. Looking forward to seeing more of your family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea but definitely not easy - I'm in barely any of Logan's newborn photos because I was always behind the camera.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.